F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my 2011 Mini Cooper S

Picked up a left over 2013 Ford F150 FX4. It's fully loaded. payments between Mini and the Truck stayed about the same. Truck MSRP was $51,500 and i got it for $43,000 OTD. test drove this one with the Eco and also the same optioned one with the v8. liked this one more.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice trade! Truck doesn't look like a "left-over." :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well as "left over" as a 18 mile on the odometer new truck can get ;)

best part was keeping payments the same. now the modding begins. just got to decide on what

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Howdy!
Tune it, you'll get the most bang for your buck with a custom tune.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Hands down best color on a F150...

Welcome from La!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Blue is the best color!
That my friend is bullshidt. Let us not have to prove it. Ya'll won't like if I prove it.:D

Hands down best color on a F150...

Welcome from La!
Hands down? Hands down? Dude. You need to get back home and eat some good home cooking. You ain't well.

To the OP: Welcome to the site. I like your truck and I like the car you traded in on it too. I liked 'The Italian Job'.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
That my friend is bullshidt. Let us not have to prove it. Ya'll won't like if I prove it.:D

Hands down? Hands down? Dude. You need to get back home and eat some good home cooking. You ain't well.

To the OP: Welcome to the site. I like your truck and I like the car you traded in on it too. I liked 'The Italian Job'.
I definitely need to get back state side for some red beans and chops! I wanted the electric blue so bad, but I caught my sterling grey as a demo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts