F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting out June 5/11. Stayed in this form for about a year.

Late may/early June of 2012, my ex gf left me for another guy because I was working so much.. And basically this is when the mods started.

First thing I did was the black two tone, done with a rubberized rocker guard. Then I started painting the grille and badges, ordered overlays and tinted the tail lights.

Next came the the AFE stage 2 cold air intake, throttle body spacer, and 4" catback. Followed about 2 weeks later by the Solo Performance 3" cat less off road down pipes.

Followed by my Bilinvic retrofitted bi-xexon 3" fxr projectors, which I ordered blacked out. As well as some trailer towing Mirrors.

Bought some new tires for the winter, Goodyear territory's LT275/65R18 and had them studded. Then for summer I found some raptor take offs.
I'm running Kelly safari tsr LT285/70R17.

I decided I wasn't getting snow in the box of the truck this past winter and picked up a Ford branded bakflip cover. I love having this thing on the truck!

Next came the Full Race front mount intercooler, which is mounted behind the grille instead of fords crappy lower located IC. The whole point of ordering this this is to run a winch, which is still a work in progress.

I also have some rigid d2 dually's mount behind my grille, I have 2 more set yet to mounted to the truck. I also have weathertech front floor mats, and 2 swing cases mounted under my cover.

Seeing as front plates aren't required where I live I have also done the front plate delete. Interior has some led upgrades too.

My bumpers have also recently been coated in line-x. Had a 1.5" readilift billet aluminum spacer installed about 2 months ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I like the two tone, I live in North east and anti skid can do a number on your paint.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have a few things planned..

Rough country hidden winch mounting plate
A 10,000 lb winch for said mount
More rigids, front and rear facing
Possible set of amp running boards
Some more custom tunes for my sct
Debating some more painted accents on the truck.. Will have to see.

Might as well post some pictures of my trucks younger brother as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Build!

4 Turbos in one garage? Nice!!!!!!

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sweet build and nice choice for a outlet! I really dig the headlights and you did a nice job making it all blend smoothly... Looking forward to seeing more of the build as it progresses.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice Build!

4 Turbos in one garage? Nice!!!!!!

SPPD
Yes! 4 turbos :) haha. I get to play with both...

Blue one is a 12' screw 145" wb

Has a AFE stage 2 cai
Bilinvic Retrofits as well( new fx/hd heads, tinted signal and amber reflector, blue flame met. panamera shroud with satin black windows, amber xba angel eyes)
Fx style painted grille and mirror caps
Interior led's
Recon led tails, w/ factory tbl tinted to match
Chrome bumpers were line-x'd
Amp research rear bumper step
Tailgate e-z down
Arma guard spray in liner

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good!! Did you notice any difference in performance?
ill be doing this same combo soon as well.. I look the rough country hidden winch kit.
Talking about the FR fmic? Yeah there was a bit of a difference, I bought it to move the ic up from the ground, and to be able to mount a winch.. Whenever I get there. And thanks guys!

·
Registered
256 Posts
We'll have to get your brother set up with the new black textured Boost-Bars! untitled1.jpg
I still have a few things planned..

Rough country hidden winch mounting plate
A 10,000 lb winch for said mount
More rigids, front and rear facing
Possible set of amp running boards
Some more custom tunes for my sct
Debating some more painted accents on the truck.. Will have to see.

Might as well post some pictures of my trucks younger brother as well!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I missed the part of why you pulled the mods off?
I pulled off the mods off that were aftermarket, because I'm getting rid of the truck in a little bit and moving into a f350 diesel. But I painted the grille for shits and giggles, and I had left over paint for it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts