F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show you guys my new 2013 F150 Eco-boost, I purchased it about one month ago and I love it. Was debating on the f250 but figured the f150 was the better choice.

Ecoboost.jpg Ecooboost 2.jpg
This was at the dealer, I wanted to go with the black theme black on black so I went ahead and plasti dipped the wheels flat black.

I went ahead and ordered my red fx4 badges and installed them. I like the look of these better, but that is just my opinion.

fx4 badges.jpg IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0135.jpg

Then I decided to do the spray on bed liner which came out amazing!!
IMG_0151.jpg IMG_0152.jpg IMG_0153.jpg
Windows also get tinted, but will eventually be going darker. I also plasti dipped the front and back emblems.
IMG_0204.jpg
I dont have any of the back emblem but I will take pics soon, I also just ordered the AFE exhaust and a cold air intake should be here by Friday.
LMK what you guys think and thanks.

One question for you guys is that I am looking for a 8" suspension lift what are your guys thoughts on the full throttle, I know BDS only makes a 6" lmk and thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Truck looks really good!!!! Great job on the bed liner!! Keep us posted about the afe exhaust and intake. I'm thinking of ordering those as well.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Which part of Texas are you in? Probably a bit more pricey but B&C Offroad does absolutely amazing big lift kits. Everything is built and designed in-house there.

edit: they're in the southeast Houston /Pasadena area.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
That's going to be a big lift! Interesting to see how you feel with the EB under that much strain and lift.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What exhaust you go with? Any plans to tune?
Thanks man, I went with the AFE 4" exhaust. As far as a good tune yes but I want to wait until I have all my possible bolt ons.

I ended up getting my smoked out third brake light to keep the black on black theme going.

IMG_0230.jpg

·
Registered
329 Posts
You have a really beautiful truck. I just recently ordered aFe CAI, Exhaust, Charge Pipe and the BBK throttle body. I am waiting for my warranty to run out before I do the Tune and Y pipe. I plan on going Black on silver for my truck, but completely blacked out with the red accents is working very well.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So my lift has arrived I will be posting pics up soon, I was planning on doing 37's but do you guys think 35s on 8" will look off? Ive been researching some look good and some don't give me your thoughts?

·
Registered
394 Posts
So my lift has arrived I will be posting pics up soon, I was planning on doing 37's but do you guys think 35s on 8" will look off? Ive been researching some look good and some don't give me your thoughts?
With an 8" lift I think the 35 inchers will look small. I'd run 37's.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is my 8' Full throttle lift. Customer service is great shipping was fast. Only thing was that they sent me black rear reservoir shocks instead of the chrome ones but I'll be calling tomorrow. I plan on sending to powder coat everything red still debating on what wheels to get.
fts lift.jpg fts2.jpg

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So I've been looking for some wheels any ideas guys? I wanted the fuel Hostage wheels but I see many people with them. Anyone know of any that look similar?
I'm looking for a size 22" with some 37's starting to get excited. Must be black

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm envious of that beautiful specimen. Wish I could buy things at once! Slowly but surely, just put in my aFe intake. Few months before the next part, perhaps their exaust!

Man that truck is beautiful. Can't wait to see the end results!

·
Registered
329 Posts
How is it doing with the new lift?

1 - 20 of 169 Posts