F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck a year ago today. It now has 17,400 trouble free miles on it. I have never been happier with any vehicle I have owned. Quite a few of those miles were pulling our 27 foot travel trailer last winter. If I must make a complaint about my truck it would be about the MPG when towing. MPG has been 19.5 when running empty, 16.5 when pulling my 16 foot Lund boat but, only about 8 when pulling the travel trailer. I sure would reccomend the Ecco Boost F-150 to anybody in search of a dam good truck.

Reactions: SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Awesome! I'm glad many of us are having great experiences with these trucks. I have had 34,000 trouble free miles as well!

I don't tow ever so I can't speak much for my mpg while towing. I hope you (and all of us) continue to have great experiences with these trucks.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I bought my truck a year ago today. It now has 17,400 trouble free miles on it. I have never been happier with any vehicle I have owned. Quite a few of those miles were pulling our 27 foot travel trailer last winter. If I must make a complaint about my truck it would be about the MPG when towing. MPG has been 19.5 when running empty, 16.5 when pulling my 16 foot Lund boat but, only about 8 when pulling the travel trailer. I sure would reccomend the Ecco Boost F-150 to anybody in search of a dam good truck.

So your truck is old AND grey. LOL.:D Congratulations on your first year of truck payments gone.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So your truck is old AND grey. LOL.:D Congratulations on your first year of truck payments gone.
Yup, an old gray mare. You are right on the payments.:)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I sure am glad you still love your EcoBoost! I have had mine for only 8 months and feel the same way.

Congratulations!

SPPD

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Happy anniversary! I have about 9 months, 36,000 trouble free miles!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts