F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got back to Arkansas yesterday from vacation in Florida. Hit the trip when I pull out and this is what I got when in pulled back in the drive way. Also drove each day into Destin from Fort Walton. I thought it did pretty good with 373s. Drove 70 when I could and 60 in the 55 speed zone. Saw several Burford T's on the way down & back! Lol! Love that 36 gal tank too!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
393 Posts
4x4?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Sounds about right. I recently went on a 700 mile jaunt that was mostly highway (70+ mph). I returned with 19.5.

My truck is a 2013 FX4 with the 3.55 elec-lock rear end.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes. And I have checked my mileage with pen/paper and the computer far as I'm concerned is accurate. Ya just got keep your foot out if it. Lol
I would say that's great! Are you still at stock height and stock size tires?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say that's great! Are you still at stock height and stock size tires?
Same size tires. I took off the Pirellis that came on it at 5000 miles (sold them for $600) and put on some cooper LTZs. Look much better to me. I have thought about a 2" lift in front but thought it might drop my mileage. Thought maybe the LTZs would drop mpg but no difference that I could tell.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks good to me! And, to get back to Humnoke - hey, ye truck did good! Humnoke, eh? Love that one!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Same size tires. I took off the Pirellis that came on it at 5000 miles (sold them for $600) and put on some cooper LTZs. Look much better to me. I have thought about a 2" lift in front but thought it might drop my mileage. Thought maybe the LTZs would drop mpg but no difference that I could tell.
The 2" level kit will drop your mpg. I think 19.5 now is good.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Well done! Those are some nice numbers.

SPPD

·
Registered
13,055 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378837273.384893.jpg my trip to Vancouver BC & back. Over several mountains & back up the coquihalla highway to home. I was 15-20 km over the speed limit. That's 130km/hr up the coke. 2G rpm. 6th gear. Passed everything in front of me. Radar detector didn't chirp once. & on way back had 800$ worth of costco snacks & diapers & wipes in the box with our luggage & crib & stuff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts