·
Registered
860 Posts
haha nice! So when it's coming in?

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now I'm dickering with Stage on what set up I want. I wanted duals straight out the back but since I'm not doing a tune (yet) so no down pipes I'm thinking 3" heart throb or solo. Or is there any others that's not a grand but sounds like the borla s type ha

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Lol

SPPD

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Had a similar conversation with my old lady last week. Thaought she was turning zombie.....

Locked her in the garage for 3 hours and loaded my shotgun! Lol

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
You will pay for this ... you will pay dearly.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've always lived by the better to ask forgiveness than permission mentality. I spent about $10k on my Street Glide last summer. I'd do the installs while she was gone. Took a while before she realized the bike was "different" lol.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Oh and for exhaust advice. Damn the price, save if you must! Get what you really want or you'll never be truly happy.

·
Registered
339 Posts
now I'm dickering with Stage on what set up I want. I wanted duals straight out the back but since I'm not doing a tune (yet) so no down pipes I'm thinking 3" heart throb or solo. Or is there any others that's not a grand but sounds like the borla s type ha

Thanks.............. you made me laugh out loud this morning. I guess men have become little children and must get "Mommy's" permission or we get put in "time out" Just so you know Solo will bend their side out duals straight for you for a very small fee. Your certainly have choosen the right vendor in Stage 3.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Oh and for exhaust advice. Damn the price, save if you must! Get what you really want or you'll never be truly happy.
100% Agree! May as well get that downpipe at the same time too! Get the best exhaust you like.

(Though I personally am partial to the 4" MBRP or 3.5" Stainless single systems myself). In duals, I like the sound of Solo and Borla (though $$$).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Get the Borla, your wife will love it. My wife said her Ex had the Corsa.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a futon to sell.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
+1. I see a furniture purchase in your near future.
That or bling ... lots of sparkly jewelery. It's got me out of the doghouse many times.

Reactions: TraciInTexas
1 - 20 of 58 Posts