F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

What's the "BEST" ante up amount for our Chase League?

• $5

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • $10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • $25

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...as with my "Firearms Without Politics" thread.... I'm going to ask you guys nicely to PLEASE place your sarcastic comments on other threads. :D

This thread won't appeal to 98% of you and I understand that. I will be happy to join you in being a smart$$ elsewhere....

But for the first 25 guys that are interested, I would like to start a NASCAR.com fantasy racing league. I've done it in the past, both for a token amount of money and also just for fun. If you're a casual fan, being in a league gives you a reason to have a vested interest in learning a little more about the sport...and keeping up with things like practice times and qualifying.

Since we missed the start of the season, we need to start a new league and all get going on our first race at the same time to make it fair for everyone. Once we begin the league, we can use this thread for related smack talk.

If you're interested, please PM me a personal email address. The maximum is 25, but it would be nice to have at least 8 or so people just to keep it interesting. If you would like to read the rules and FAQ's first, here you go: NASCAR Fantasy Games

If you have questions or constructive comments before we get started, please post them here. One thing I would to do if possible, is use our forum names for our fantasy teams just so it's obvious who is who. I would like to begin with next week's race in Fontana, but no later than week after next at Martinsville.

If you made it this far...thanks for reading! :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
869 Posts
I would be interested, but the NASCAR.com league seems overly complicated. Have you considered the Yahoo NASCAR league? Either way, I am in. Do you intend to only allow one team per player?

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be interested, but the NASCAR.com league seems overly complicated. Have you considered the Yahoo NASCAR league? Either way, I am in. Do you intend to only allow one team per player?
I've done the Yahoo deal before too...but the NASCAR one isn't really as complicated as it seems. It's kinda like the points spread in sports betting in way...it gives novices as good a chance as it does others with more knowledge. The various ways you accumulate points adds more luck to the equation. For more hardcore fans I think yahoo is probably preferable, but I would like to try the NASCAR one here to start.

As far as more than one team, let's see how many guys are interested first before we see if multiple teams would work. Each league is capped at 25 teams. I think we already have 6 guys in. If we did multiple teams, you would probably want to have a voluntarily "gift" ante for each team....which would go to the winner(s) at the end of the season.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
869 Posts
PM sent. I have a team account now and just need the password for the league.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Work week BUMP....

Come on dudes, don't be skeered....if it don't work it don't work....but let's try it!

On an FYI for Yahoo fans....another good thing about the NASCAR.com leagues....if you forget, go on vacation, or just don't have the time to change your 5 driver team from week to week, your existing 5 driver team will still score points at each race. Unlike Yahoo, if you don't change your team every week, you will get a goose egg. In this league, you could literally run the same team all season if you just wanted to be lazy.

If we get at least 10-12 guys, each person could run two teams. It's just for fun. It won't cost you any money, but if it ends up being something we wanna do for next season, maybe we could make it a little more interesting ;)

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Bump! Let's get some more people!

So much boost it broke my hand eH

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Come on. There has to be more rednecks on here!

BOOSTING ON MY PARENTS BUDGET Y'ALL

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
What about Scap? Invite him. And grim.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
He's a sore loser. That's why he doesn't want to join. That's why he deleted quizup. Could not take it anymore. I was beating the crap out of him

Reactions: VolForLife

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Ok

·