F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's the fix to get my nav to show me on a street instead of in the field next to the street or a whole block over?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Well sir, I apparently live on Ecceles In, which I don't. And to my knowledge there isn't such a place in town or even close to where I live. If I have nav on when I go to Rapid City, when I get to where it was rerouted I'm driving on the old service road instead of I-90, which was in the works long before my truck was built.
In short, I think you're F'd. :p

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Mine did that a couple weeks ago. Really annoying

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
According to mine, I was driving on water...can't remember what the tide was doing!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
dealer reprogram, happened to me

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels/tires are stock.

·
Registered
156 Posts
When I put on my bigger tires my nav was off also. I pulled my negative battery cable off the battery for about 1 hour. Hooked it back up and my nav was back to normal.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Positive. I only drink at home, and never drive unless some cold sober.
My dad has 3 DUIs under his belt and should have countless more. I learned from a young age, don't drink and drive. He cost me 2 1/2 years of highschool because of his mistakes.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same here man. I'm always the DD with the CCW... so I'm a home (and on vacation if I know I'm not going anywhere) drinker - and even then not all that much.
Roger that.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My dad has 3 DUIs under his belt and should have countless more. I learned from a young age, don't drink and drive. He cost me 2 1/2 years of highschool because of his mistakes.
Sorry to hear. I've got some of that in my family, and it's tough on everyone.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sunflowers bouncing off of the hood and windshield are a pretty good indication that you are not on the roadway. Don't ask me how I found that out.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sunflowers bouncing off of the hood and windshield are a pretty good indication that you are not on the roadway. Don't ask me how I found that out.
Yeah, sounds like my uncle talking about how some people way out in the country had put their Christmas lights up along the street.
The next day driving in to his shop he saw the lights weren't near the street and the tire ruts he put in their yard....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah, sounds like my uncle talking about how some people way out in the country had put their Christmas lights up along the street.
The next day driving in to his shop he saw the lights weren't near the street and the tire ruts he put in their yard....
My deal wasn't due to drinking....the a-hole that I worked for many years ago thought it would be funny as hell to go driving through the ditch in the sunflowers while I was sleeping in the passenger seat of his 2 ton oilfield truck. Needless to say I wasn't very happy when I woke up. I learned 2 things from him #1) don't take a nap while on the way to a job #2) take clean underwear to work with me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts