F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First question is, does the ford sync on the Ecoboost play Dvd's on the screen? I previously had a Lincoln and while parked it would play a DVD. If it does and it is just like the Lincoln, has anyone found a way to watch a DVD while you are in drive?

I am a few weeks away from receiving my ordered Ecoboost and I have my fingers crossed I will somehow be able to have this feature.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
While in park it works. You used to be able to reroute some wiring from the parking brake to where a moving display could be shown on the dash screen. It requires a relay you have to purchase now, I believe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine will not play DVDs either, you need to have the Nav with a hard drive, mine is the latest one with My Touch, and it will not play DVDs at all!

·
Registered
71 Posts
mine does the same also,has anybody tried to use the bluetooth video play from their phones to play a movie thru the sync system?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
mine does the same also,has anybody tried to use the bluetooth video play from their phones to play a movie thru the sync system?
I don't know if android will, but I have an iphone and if never works for me. It just plays the audio.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't have the nav system in mine but I just installed a tablet. Does way more than the nav could do anyway :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
Awdturbo4
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing