F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Let me say first that I was not a fard fan at all. However I've been working for a Ford dealership for 6 months now and I've got to say the 15up f150 are imo the best pickups on the market..including personal reasons. Best looking interior and best power/mpg. So recently with this Corona going on I took advantage of the 0.0% apr and my d plan and grabbed up this 19 Ecoboost sport xlt. A little more $ than I wanted to spend but you get way more than the competition I believe. I am absolutely amazed by this vehicle. I have a 98 f150 4.6 that was handed down and it is the slowest shifting...slowest moving..gas guzzling thing I've ever sat in. But this 19 is not even in the same realm. Anyways. Thanks for letting me share. Hope to learn some from everyone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,296 Posts
A lot has happened in the industrial/technology world since 1998.

Those 2 trucks are like night/day

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is true! Why I was always a bowtie fan. Kiss method. I'm still a sucker for a simple ls series small block

·
Premium Member
6,296 Posts
Well you just bought VERY differently from an LS!

My older brother is a diehard LS.
He sunk some cash into getting his gmc Denali exactly the way he wanted it. Which has him stuck in a 2008 truck.

He's sitting right next to me this very second in my 2018 King Ranch 3.5 (we're waiting for the vet to come outside to get his dog)

He begrudgingly, over the last few rides, is now acknowledging he's never ridden in a truck this nice.

That's Wally telling the beave. Believe me. It's gotta sting him a bit. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha that's down right funny stuff there. I traded in an 08 also...Tahoe. This 19 hooked up to my trailer and sxs would walk on that 5.3 unloaded lol....cheers!

·
Registered
701 Posts
I also have a 19 magnetic xlt. I honestly have not seen a single truck I think is better looking. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder... But this beholder is in love. Nice truck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have a 19 magnetic xlt. I honestly have not seen a single truck I think is better looking. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder... But this beholder is in love. Nice truck!
Haha thanks and yes it is! This was the last 19 xlt sport on the lot. I don't like chrome so it was the sport or sxt truck. And the sxt sold week b4. I couldn't pass up that 0.0% lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts