F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you remember the Shelby Super Snake F150s from 2004-2008 this hood will look familiar to you. This is molded like that hood but it is meant for the 2009-2013 F150s. Check it out and let me know what you think.

[h=1]2009-2013 F150 "Shelby-Style" Type-E Hood (Fiberglass)[/h]
f1509bmtefhf1502009-2013f150shelby-styletype-ehood(fiberglass)0.jpg

·
Registered
537 Posts
That is priced at a pretty good price point and would really offer a very unique appearance that would not be often duplicated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Really nice! Gotta save for a McGaughty 2/4 lowering kit first.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I love it!

SPPD

·
Registered
393 Posts
I like it. Shipping must be expensive for it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm glad you mentioned this. It made me go back to the link and check shipping. Guess what?

FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING .......... WHOO HOO!!!!
You're correct. Ha, I didn't even notice that when I clicked the link. I'm going to check into the cost of having this hood painted/installed. I think it would be an awesome addition. Also, set the truck apart from the crowd.

·
Vendor
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a note, Everything on our site is Free Shipping. I hate sites that show a good price up front and then charge a huge amount for shipping and a surcharge for handling, so the price you see is the price you pay. We are also adding more and more Free overnight shipping products.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just a note, Everything on our site is Free Shipping. I hate sites that show a good price up front and then charge a huge amount for shipping and a surcharge for handling, so the price you see is the price you pay. We are also adding more and more Free overnight shipping products.
OH Yea Sure, but is your Customer Service any good?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just kidding and having a little fun. You know I am one of your biggest promoters here. I have never been disappointed in doing business with Stage3. Customer Service is the "Pinnacle of Customer Service" each and every time!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Being new to fiberglass type hoods how do you close it? Do you install your hardware off your current hood to hold it shut or do you have to use pins? Maybe a stupid question but I really don't know...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts