F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first ford truck and knew I had to get the ecoboost And wow it's awesome I love it. Now I want to start building it up any suggestions on tuners. I know I want to get the afe intake and exhaust. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Lots of good info and tuner writeups so just search around and choose what will work best for you!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Use the search function on the top right of the screen for more information on tuners and options than you can handle!

Welcome to th forum!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome from North Texas! I'm still trying to find an exhaust that is pleasing to my ears. Good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the club! Get with Stage3motorsports. Those guys are awesome and they have a lot of great products and knowledge.

Reactions: Kc311

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from North Texas! I'm still trying to find an exhaust that is pleasing to my ears. Good luck with your choice.
Welcome to the club! Get with Stage3motorsports. Those guys are awesome and they have a lot of great products and knowledge.
Nice I'm from south texas near Corpus Christi.

Yea I've checked out stage 3 they have lots of good stuff I'm just waiting to buy.

This ecoboost is awesome never thought it be that fun to drive. Can't wait to start modding it ill put up some pics of it later been busy at work.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello I just bought new ecoboost and had this installed yesterday. Borla Pro XS and Custom made 4" pipes with chrome tips. Kinda crappy video but can here the sound it makes. Which I think is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice sound - I would turn my head if I heard it!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just put in the order for the edge cts tuner anyone one have it with just a plain stock ecoboost. I got an awesome deal on it so I just had to buy it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts