F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna first start off by saying that I've been on the forum for about the previous year deciding weather or not to get a f250 6.7 or the new f150 ecoboost. So i finally made my decision and I believe that the f150 ecoboost is a better vehicle for me. What I wanted to know is what you guys payed for your new ecoboost fx4? I know location new and used are important factors but just want an input from you guys on weather or not i'm getting a fair deal or good deal. So far this is the cheapest advertised price i have found online (Houston,tx)

New 2013 Ford F-150 FX4 (Black Truck) | Houston 39,236.00 plus tt&l

Any recommendations I plan on buying one this weekend. I do want navigation,sunroof and leather must be black too.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sweet looking ride!!! Glad to see you choose the EcoBeast... I know I was in the same boat when narrowing down Diesel or Gas on my truck. Once I figured Gas would be best it was then time for the process of 6.2L, 5.0L or Eco... After test driving them back to back it was a easy choice to snatch up a Eco... You won't be dissappointed that is for sure! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Truck!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Sorry I didn't respond the first time! Thread got missed somehow. I got mine from planet ford in spring. 41 TT&L then down to 36 with trade in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Texas is the place to buy! Just bought one in Austin smoking deal fx4 loaded! Good choice on the ecoboost! Although I have both and the 6.7 is freaking awesome as well!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
Hi-Octane
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing