F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20131208_115844-1-1.jpg

Hello!

I am new to this forum but a veteran Ford F 150 owner. I just traded my 2004 XLT for a new 2013 XLT Ecoboost. I am amazed at the power this engine produces compared to the 5.4 ltr. V8 I had in the '04. The upgrades inside, such as the Sync system are amazing as well. Anyhow, glad to be here with fellow Ford fans, who are proud of a company that didn't rely on government bail-outs to make it out of hard economic times. Way to go, Ford!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Sorry you had to get a fleet truck but I welcome you nonetheless ;)

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White and silver-mind you! There must be some kind of inside joke on white. Maybe some could clue me in on this: ) Really, you all should roll out a giant red carpet for a beautiful truck such as this: p

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
They call our beautiful Oxford or Platinum White trucks delivery or work trucks...or other not so nice things...welcome to the Forum and enjoy your new fun toy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed medic. Jealousy makes people hate our white, flagship trucks! I just didn't want a truck that looks like a Skittle.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Truck looks awesome! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
943 Posts
White and silver-mind you! There must be some kind of inside joke on white. Maybe some could clue me in on this: ) Really, you all should roll out a giant red carpet for a beautiful truck such as this: p[/QUOT

Welcome to the forum. Just don't understnad anyone thinking a white vehicle is pretty.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a thing of beauty my friend. Hey, they're all Fords, right? Beat up on the Dodge people for a while: )

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
No skittle trucks here. I, like Wayne have a grey truck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you were a Chiefs fan you might have a little more sense; D. Actually, I almost pulled the trigger on a grey or silver one, but I always wanted a two tone. I wasn't sure I liked the white either, but it has grown on me.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

Very wise choice with the color! It was determined here through "science" that white is not a color and therfore white trucks weigh less and are faster and better in every way! This has been confirmed over and over through minutes of analysis and a general consensus!

Oxford White: envied by all, not sterling gray!

Regards,

SPPD

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry buddy. You got caught in the crossfire! I actually like grey--just paying back the people dissin' my white beauty.

: )

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Sorry buddy. You got caught in the crossfire! I actually like grey--just paying back the people dissin' my white beauty.

: )
Stevie Ray Vaughn just played in my head.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts