F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
They are good looking, and I dig the GREEN too, but what's up with the 5.5 bed? HDPP frame has been the longer/stronger frame previously.

Edit: could just be the perspective of that picture, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
No it is the full 6.5. The angle is weird. When I rotate it it looks normal.

I can't remember exactly but the green is Guard and I believe was an older color that they killed off years ago. I swear it was one of the colors I could get on my 2014.

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
No it is the full 6.5. The angle is weird. When I rotate it it looks normal.

I can't remember exactly but the green is Guard and I believe was an older color that they killed off years ago. I swear it was one of the colors I could get on my 2014.
I always struggle with the introduction of any new face-lift, but eventually it draws less rejection from me. But I gotta say that that truck is overall a good looking render. And yea, the green is familiar, but certainly looks fresh.

I need to see what the top trim level headlights look like in DRL and night mode. I personally like the 18-21 LEDs and hope this new "face-lift" looks just as........ good? Not sure what the word is for it, but I don't want to see it go "automobile" looking. As goofy as the latest GM truck front ends look to me, I prefer their unabashed TRUCK aesthetics to the other make/models that seem to be more and more SUV/Car looking.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Thought I would drop this here. I’m still not sure how I feel about the whole Powerboost but the interior game is VERY strong.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts