·
Registered
178 Posts
Love the new emblems, well done UPR!
IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPG

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does the finish on the Raptor style 3.5L emblem look similar to the OEM appearance package emblems sold by ford and are you still offering the package deal (two Raptor style + black ecoboost interceptor style) for $89.99?

Do do you make replacement hood and tailgate ovals?

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Does the finish on the Raptor style 3.5L emblem look similar to the OEM appearance package emblems sold by ford and are you still offering the package deal (two Raptor style + black ecoboost interceptor style) for $89.99?

Do do you make replacement hood and tailgate ovals?
The Finish is just like the OEM raptor emblems.

Yes, the package deal is still available. Just PM when you're ready.

Joe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you have any more pictures of the emblems on F150's? I'd love to see what the black and red raptor emblems look like on a truck versus the 3.5TT.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Mmmmm I love the concept and the execution with these being Billet rather than cheap ABS etc....but I'm on the fence about how they make the truck look. For some reason the section of emblems at Pep Boys comes to mind. (Understand that I KNOW these are far superior ) I guess I'm just really picky....I like them....
Would it be possible to get a set in raw billet with out adhesive? I would like to powder coat them myself in shadow chrome.I prefer brushed, but if not I could sand in brush strokes to simulate this look. Sorry rambling. Excellent work!

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Mmmmm I love the concept and the execution with these being Billet rather than cheap ABS etc....but I'm on the fence about how they make the truck look. For some reason the section of emblems at Pep Boys comes to mind. (Understand that I KNOW these are far superior ) I guess I'm just really picky....I like them....
Would it be possible to get a set in raw billet with out adhesive? I would like to powder coat them myself in shadow chrome.I prefer brushed, but if not I could sand in brush strokes to simulate this look. Sorry rambling. Excellent work!
Sure you can just order them direct and they come as the kits come with the color and adhesive separate so
you can powdercoat or chrome the and then install the color and adhesive. You want the 3667-116 which is
satin and here is the link.

Ford Ecoboost 3.5TT Billet Emblem

PM me and I'll set you up.

Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shrek:

The Chrome with Black has to be the cleanest most universal color for your truck.

I just retrofitted 26 F150 Ecoboost vehicles at a Ford Dealer down south with our new emblems and 20 were Chrome and Black
and the others were mixed Satin Black with Black and Satin Black with Red Lettering.The 2.7L Twin Turbo emblems are also in
production as we speak.

Joe
I have been looking at your website, are the 2.7L Raptor style emblems still being made? Would loves to have a set!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts