F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I live in Montana and am working on a deal for a 2013 Lariat. Have been reading lots of the posts on here and decided to trade my 2010 F150. I do tow a travel trailer and think the ecoboost would work good here in Montana with the turbos. I would like to go up the next size up trailer and maybe needing more towing ability. Although I can't complain about my F150 with the 5.4 max tow, it has done every thing I have asked it. It has been a real fine truck. Not new to Ford trucks I have had several of them including the inline six, the 7.3, and a 6.0. All have been good ones.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome from North Texas!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

You won't regret upgrading to the EcoBeast! It tows like locomotive!

SPPD

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! Whereabouts in MT? From Western MT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the nice welcome!! akmedic77, I live in western Montana, Hamilton 50 miles south of Missoula. I also lived in Alaska for a lot of years. North Texas have traveled through there to visit my brother who lives Victoria. Hope to make a deal on Monday. We'll see. Bill

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Thanks for the nice welcome!! akmedic77, I live in western Montana, Hamilton 50 miles south of Missoula. I also lived in Alaska for a lot of years. North Texas have traveled through there to visit my brother who lives Victoria. Hope to make a deal on Monday. We'll see. Bill
Driven through there frequently. From the Helena area. This is my seventh summer in AK, born and raised in Montana.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Good luck on the deal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts