F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected]

Still tune only. Gotta work on the 60' though. I tried to attach the slip but it's coming up huge and im too dumb to figure out how to resize it. Still no times from you other Tremor guys?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Nice run, I think with a few more mods you'll easily be in the 12's. Or if you master launching it.

Reactions: ford4thot

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Gears are killing you on top end

Sent From Louisiana East Texas

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
No top end

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Yeah

·
Registered
178 Posts
So right off the bat the tremors need a 3.55 if any major mods are done....
I disagree. The 1/4 isn't everything, some us may never go to the strip. The 0-60 times and the 1/8 times will kick ass. That being said, we still don't know for sure how it would shake out given the 4.10s, 500 hp (or more) and a good driver that can get it to hook up.. The trucks with the lower rear end ratios lose it in overdrive because of the extremely low overall final drive ratio, the Tremor's final drive ratios (in overdrive) won't be as high thus putting more power to the ground.

Reactions: Grim Reaper

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I disagree. The 1/4 isn't everything, some us may never go to the strip. The 0-60 times and the 1/8 times will kick ass. That being said, we still don't know for sure how it would shake out given the 4.10s, 500 hp (or more) and a good driver that can get it to hook up.. The trucks with the lower rear end ratios lose it in overdrive because of the extremely low overall final drive ratio, the Tremor's final drive ratios (in overdrive) won't be as high thus putting more power to the ground.
im speakin strictly of a truck whos driver wants every tenth at the races.... Not stop light rat racing...

as far as the 1320 is concerned that truck will be out of gear in short order....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't worry fellas. I'll be sure to let yall know my time when I get the race stars and ET streets mounted up. Since I'm not a "good enough driver" to get this truck to hook on these awesome stock pirellis ya know.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Don't worry fellas. I'll be sure to let yall know my time when I get the race stars and ET streets mounted up. Since I'm not a "good enough driver" to get this truck to hook on these awesome stock pirellis ya know.
Traction is vital. Keep us posted. Until you are hitting the rev limiter you haven't run out of gear.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I think you're a good driver.

KCCO!

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
178 Posts
Since I'm not a "good enough driver" to get this truck to hook on these awesome stock pirellis ya know.
I hope that wasn't a retort to me saying "and a good driver that can get it to hook up".. Sorry I didn't mean anything personal by that and it certainly was not aimed at you.. I was just talking in generalities, when fully modified and pushing the engine to the limits, these trucks will be tougher to get to hook up than the average Screw with 3.55s.

Reactions: leverkyle

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope that wasn't a retort to me saying "and a good driver that can get it to hook up".. Sorry I didn't mean anything personal by that and it certainly was not aimed at you.. I was just talking in generalities, when fully modified and pushing the engine to the limits, these trucks will be tougher to get to hook up than the average Screw with 3.55s.
Nah man your good. Some guys at the track were giving me **** about my burnouts and they couldn't understand what advancetrac does. " Bro thats got nothing to do with you spinning bro brah"

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Nah man your good. Some guys at the track were giving me **** about my burnouts and they couldn't understand what advancetrac does. " Bro thats got nothing to do with you spinning bro brah"
Do you do burnouts on street tires before you race?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts