F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2011 ford f150 eb 4 door. So far iv stripped out all the audio. I had infinity components put in all the way around pioneer app 3 radio and two atomic 10s under the back seat being pushed by a db 2000watt mono amp 500 watt amp for the highs and a back up battery to support the amps. The cab is getting dynamited right now and xeonx 10000k hilowbeam and fog lights. The next thing I'm doing to it is rims and tires before I start on the engine. I have a 2.5 leveling kit from rough country I wanna do 20s and 33s. But how much of an offset can I have? I was wondering if someone can help me out! I'm offshore on a tug right now ill up load pictures of everything when I get In.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I just recently purchased a 2011 ford f150 eb 4 door. So far iv stripped out all the audio. I had infinity components put in all the way around pioneer app 3 radio and two atomic 10s under the back seat being pushed by a db 2000watt mono amp 500 watt amp for the highs and a back up battery to support the amps. The cab is getting dynamited right now and xeonx 10000k hilowbeam and fog lights. The next thing I'm doing to it is rims and tires before I start on the engine. I have a 2.5 leveling kit from rough country I wanna do 20s and 33s. But how much of an offset can I have? I was wondering if someone can help me out! I'm offshore on a tug right now ill up load pictures of everything when I get In.
I wouldn't go to positive, I have 22x11, 0 offset and 305/44/22(32.5x12) with level kit....it's at the limit, I could prob go a little bigger tire to 33 maybe 33.5 but....Definatly not wider specially with offset...if go 0 maybe slight positive if the wheel isn't as wide as mine.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

I don't know a thing about rims and tires, but there are a lot of folks on here that do.

Regards,

SPPD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts