F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, we have a new C-Clamp LED accent strip coming out for the OEM HID headlights. This is just the prototype, full production begins this week, I will update asap with availability and pricing. We can build these into brand new OEM HID lights or if you have them already you can send them in for the upgrade. Colors available for the first production run are amber and white.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
These look much better than the ones I've seen! Switchback capability??? Can I buy the part direct from you, as I do my own retro's??

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Wow. I like...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Theses still aren't out just yet. I know where to get the tube style though.
Another week and they will be in. The silicone tube ones are all over ebay. Im just not a fan of the way they look installed, too aftermarket looking. We try to bring an OEM look to all of our headlight builds.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I'm anxiously awaiting these and the LED Fogs to hit the market.
So I can spend more money I don't have. ;)

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Another week and they will be in. The silicone tube ones are all over ebay. Im just not a fan of the way they look installed, too aftermarket looking. We try to bring an OEM look to all of our headlight builds.
I agree with you completely on them standing out like a sore thumb, but I took what I could get. Is mori planning on having these in the "L-bar" style too?

What about our fogs?!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
the wait is killing me~!!!! :p

Will there be a Switch back option on these??? i love these as DRL and turn signals.
Yes, they are switch back capable. TRS hasn't set a release date yet, but I've seen raptor retro start using them already. So, I'd expect them available for retail purchase within a month.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
13 Participants
WooBoost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing