F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after haggling with 4 dealerships the past 3 weeks I finally took delivery of my new 2013 EcoBoost on Friday night. White FX4 with appearance package and 402a group. Can say that I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I've been a ford guy my entire life even though my vehicle choices don't always reflect it and I was sad to see my Subaru legacy GT go bye bye at the dealership. I used to have an 03 Mustang GT with quite a few bolt on before the Subbie. Dream car is an 03-04 Cobra and hoping to pick one of those up here in the next few years.

Ive vey been trolling this site for quite a while now and glad that I can participate now! First mod I did was chop about a foot off that damn antenna as it was getting annoying pulling in the garage and scraping on the ceiling.

Can't post pics from iPod but will get some pics up when I get home this evening

thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the site. Cant blame you for liking Subaru they're fun cars to drive and tune.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the NUT HOUSE! Grab a beer and hold on! & Congrats on the purchase! Sure you will be very pleased!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts