F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all on the forum. I bought a truck yesterday. My Sierrra was getting tired, and I have a heavier travel trailer now. I have been reading this forum, internet in general and the you tube clips.

I was searching Ford dealers for an Eco-Boost, and I found 2, both were within 10 miles from home. Both were almost the same, except for the front seats. I will pick it up this afternoon.

I will now be able to ask specific questions of this group as I learn the truck.

Thanks to all on the forum, I was able to get info and a feel for the Eco-Boost, all of which helped me with my purchace.

Truck is an XLT Crew Cab 4x4, max tow package, 7.73 gears, chrome package and 'bucket' seats, (not the 40/20/40 setup). Gray in color.

Thanks again to all.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Sounds like a great f150 you've chosen. Welcome from North Texas!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats! I had a Silverado before and can tell you the F150 seems like a huge upgrade! Post a pic when you get a chance!

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
You should be able to move a house with those 7.73 gears ;)

All kidding aside, welcome to the forum. You will love it here, and you are also going to love that truck.

Reactions: StrokerTech

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

We like pictures of trucks and trailers.

SPPD

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost App

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
943 Posts
Greetings to all on the forum. I bought a truck yesterday. My Sierrra was getting tired, and I have a heavier travel trailer now. I have been reading this forum, internet in general and the you tube clips.

I was searching Ford dealers for an Eco-Boost, and I found 2, both were within 10 miles from home. Both were almost the same, except for the front seats. I will pick it up this afternoon.

I will now be able to ask specific questions of this group as I learn the truck.

Thanks to all on the forum, I was able to get info and a feel for the Eco-Boost, all of which helped me with my purchace.

Truck is an XLT Crew Cab 4x4, max tow package, 7.73 gears, chrome package and 'bucket' seats, (not the 40/20/40 setup). Gray in color.

Thanks again to all.
Welcome to the forum. Your truck sounds alot like mine. Is it 5.5' bed or 6.5'? Post some pictures and ask some questions.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome! Kinda wished I woulda went with the buckets too.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Great choice of truck and welcome to the club!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts