F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New ''EcoBeast Twin Turbo Stickers'' Sold Out, thanks

DSCN2378.JPG DSCN2440.JPG High Quality Vinyl Laminated Stickers ,2 for $ 10.00, Measures 9'' x 2'' Features Aluminum Checkerplate Background ,Black Border, Blue & Green EcoBeast lettering,Black & Chrome Twin Turbo lettering.
you can buy them in singles and pay with PayPal on Ebay now,there is no extra shipping for multiple stickers. Search ''EcoBeast'' on Ebay, theres lots of pics of stickers on different trucks

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
heres a better pic

DSCN2461.JPG
These stickers can go anywhere. On the rear window,bumper,tailgate or on each side of the hood. they look good on your toolbox too !
They are high quality vinyl with a laminated clear vinyl over the printing so they resist scratches. Everybody whose seen them thinks they look excellent

DSCN2378.JPG

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are high quality vinyl stickers with a laminated vinyl clear film over the printing to make them scratch resistant, they are made to be used outdoors

·
Registered
329 Posts
These look pretty sweet, good work!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These look pretty sweet, good work!
Thanks for the thumbs up, I wanted an '' Industrial '' look and I think the Checkerplate gives it that. I go to the Drags a lot and after seeing the incredible graphics on the Funny Cars I knew anything was possible

·
Registered
143 Posts
Are you going to make them in a "kling" vinyl? I may splurge for some - even is a little more if I would not have to worry about taking them off once on. After 3-4 years on the truck, no matter how good they are, the sun will fade 'em a little. I would rather just have something I could peel off and replace without the "residue."

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you going to make them in a "kling" vinyl? I may splurge for some - even is a little more if I would not have to worry about taking them off once on. After 3-4 years on the truck, no matter how good they are, the sun will fade 'em a little. I would rather just have something I could peel off and replace without the "residue."
no plans for kling vinyl at this time, the stickers should remain vibrant for a few years in a sunny climate, many years in the rain forest ,buy a spare one and just replace the old one when the time comes, if you buy 4 , I will give you a 5th one for free. go halfers with some friends, thanks for the interest

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stickers now available on Ebay, $ 4.99 each, search EcoBeast

View attachment 2672 View attachment 2673 View attachment 2674 thanks for the order BroncoBoy ,here's some pics from other happy customers
People were asking if I take Paypal, I do now on Ebay, You can buy 1 or multiple stickers and pay just 1 shipping charge
Theres lots of pics of happy customers with different colored trucks and stickers mounted in different locations
Thanks for your support EcoBeasters Bigsteve57

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they are quite a bit bigger [ 9'' x 2 '' ] than the factory EcoBoost badges, one of my EcoBuddies removed the original badge's and replaced it with the stickers. They look great on the front fender down low or up by the F150 badge

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
thanks to all you Boosters for ordering EcoBeast stickers on Ebay. I will post some pics of my 2 buddies that replaced the factory door badges with the stickers. They like the look [so do I ] and say the truck is easier to wash and wax. You can buy 1 single sticker if you want

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
15 Participants
bigsteve57
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing