F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! New Ecoboost owner here. I have been lurking on this site a lot here recently. Pulled the trigger this past week on a new 2013 FX4 Sterling Gray Ecoboost with all the bells and whistles. Spent a couple of hours yesterday just going through all of the settings and still finding things I missed. I really have enjoyed all of the reading / research on this site leading up to this purchase. Everything from tips to purchasing ,to the real world owners experience. I really like the fact that you guys share the great things about your truck and also do not hold back any punches when you encounter problems. I am not "mechanical" savvy but hope to contribute to the community whenever I can.

Again, thank you all for your insight to these fine vehicles!

PS. I am coming from a 2007 Chevy Z71 (which was nice in it's own right). However, this Ecoboost is so much more than I am used too!!!

2013 FX4 Sterling Gray, 3.55 gears - bone stock -for now......

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Howdy.
Came from a similar truck to your exact truck....you'll love it more everyday. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You picked the best color. It is a proven fact that sterling gray was created by Chuck Norris. welcome
Sweet! With Chuck Norris Gray on it I probably didn't even need the extended warranty!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! I also hope someone at Ford sees this and decides to rename it Chuck Norris gray. Mike Rowe and Chuck Norris, that's America.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! I also hope someone at Ford sees this and decides to rename it Chuck Norris gray. Mike Rowe and Chuck Norris, that's America.
Agreed. When Chuck Norris Gray looks at the ground the truck don't move, the ground moves for the truck..........

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the welcome! I am really loving this truck. I find something new about it every day!

2013 FX4 Ecoboost, Sterling Gray, 3.55 gears, Rhino Liner, Bed Extender, stock everything else....for now....

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome. Another Gray one!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
It's a scientific fact that gray trucks have more chest hair than white trucks, thus being more manly.

They can't put anything that's not true on the internet...

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts