F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the forums but have been lurking for awhile and I have met a couple of members on here including Nasty Wendy.
Recently bought a 2011 F150 XLT Screw 4x4 with 24K miles just in time for the ice storm of the decade here, then a couple of days later it was almost 80, in NC can you get all four seasons in one week.

Been real happy with the mileage and performance in stock form. In a couple of weeks we are taking the ecoboost to the OBX for the weekend.

Not new to the turbo world, also have an 86 Grand National with 75k.

I'm a transplant from south Florida and still have family down there so we are also planning some road trips back to Ft. Lauderdale in the coming months.

I have the husky liners on order, I installed the front license plate delete kit this week and I am currently shopping for a budget folding tonneau cover.

Looking forward to spending time boosting the streets and this forum.

Tommy

2011ecoboost86GN.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to NC. I also live here now after moving from south Florida...ironically Ft. Lauderdale area as well. Pembroke Pines to be exact....ready for the other kicker...my name is also Tommy hahaha. But welcome to the forum....looking forward to seeing future mods.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, thanks for joining!
Love the GN too!

Thanks Mike,
At Bowling Green last year Julio / Razor from Alkycontrol was telling me about that Ford Flex making insane HP! That's one of the main reasons we went looking for an ecoboost F150.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to NC. I also live here now after moving from south Florida...ironically Ft. Lauderdale area as well. Pembroke Pines to be exact....ready for the other kicker...my name is also Tommy hahaha. But welcome to the forum....looking forward to seeing future mods.

:cool: Snap that's just crazy! I went to school in Pompano as a kid, my Mom still lives off 441 near Commercial, but I have been here in Burlington area since 1990... yep I'm getting up there in age.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet! A triple turbo guy!! Welcome man....looking forward to more posts.
Thanks man, always said good things happen in 3's!

Sweet truck you have, definately "I Am Legend" worthy :cool:

Reactions: VolForLife

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also love the GN!! I remember drooling over those when I was a kid and they first came out.

Reactions: megawatt

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey man glad you made it. Don't go tellin' all our dirty secrets.... I have a reputation to protect here.

What Happens in Bowling Green stays in Bowling Green :D

Enjoy that truck and your avatar pic makes me SICK. :)
Gonna be you again bro !

Your son pick a college yet?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Gonna be you again bro !

Your son pick a college yet?
My son is still doing visits. He goes to Case Western this Friday. He'll be making his decision shortly after that.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts