F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on my way to being a new owner when i pick up the truck at the end of the month was wandering if anyone has any info on a truck cover i am considering, the roll x by back sure would appreciate any input and advice, frenchy

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Welcome and congrats. There are several members who have covers and even posted pictures in other threads! What model did you end up going with?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

The EcoBeast is an amazing truck, you will love it.

I don't have an opinion about the cover, but I am sure somebody here will chime in.

SPPD

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
new owner

Thanks a bunch, can,t wait to get it. went with the lariet supercab, blue jean metallic, had them put the 355 rear end in it, it is going to look great pulling my 18' champion to the lake. I am replacing a 1990 f-150 lariet i bought new 23 years ago, has the inline 6 in it and has 430000 plus miles on it never had to do any engine work to it,,, what a loyal ford owner heh!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome to the Ecoboost forum frenchy! Congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks dan i appreciate the stickers you sent, still trying to figure out this site, but coming along once i get my truck i will post some pics of the old beast and new ones also

·
Registered
589 Posts
Frenchy- that is awesome all my ford trucks have hit over 125000 Alaska miles before I traded in for new. No major issues either just time for new but 430000 is outstanding! Congrats on the new truck again can't wait to see pics of the EcoBeast towing! By the way the blue jean color is sweet and unique right up there with copper bronze in my book good choice!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey Frenchy, I have a backflip on mine,best one I've ever had! The new version of mine looks even better(no seams) It's slick looking, and should work just a good if not better then mine. It's called the back flip VP. there is a thread with a video clip talks all about it. Check it out.. And Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts