F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I just bought my first ecoboost 2013 fx2 with the 402a package. I live in the dallas area so i have no use for 4x4. I would upload a picture but tapatalk won't allow me to. Ill do it from my computer at home. Awesome truck I'm very impressed so far. No performance mods till the warranty expires but I plan on a bed liner very soon.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hello and welcome!

2013 Lariat CrewCab 4x4 Off-Road ShortBox w/3.73

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Nice! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
868 Posts
welcome to the site and join the crowd i cant upload pics from my Android phone either, i have to do it from home also.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome from North Texas!

I just had a Line X Premium liner sprayed in, and I love it (guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, etc., and guaranteed for life not to fade).

I'm able to upload pics to this forum via Tapatalk on my iPhone 5.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the club! There are plenty of things that you can do to the truck before the warranty runs out. Bolt ons and cosmetics are just the start.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from North Texas!

I just had a Line X Premium liner sprayed in, and I love it (guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, etc., and guaranteed for life not to fade).

I'm able to upload pics to this forum via Tapatalk on my iPhone 5.
Where in north texas are you from? I live in grapevine. Where did you get your line x done at and what was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Where in north texas are you from? I live in grapevine. Where did you get your line x done at and what was the cost if you don't mind me asking?
I'm in the Denton area. I priced the line x in Denton, and Sherman. I went with Sherman. $115 less than Denton. I paid $495 for the Premium. PM me for the contact info if you don't mind driving up 75 to Sherman to get the line x.

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
My favorite Texas town is not Houston.
Nor mine. And I call this armpit home. Lol.

If there weren't so damn many apartment complexes, we'd still be a nice quiet city.

FYI. I'd rather live here than anywhere else. This town is my money maker.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Haha armpit is def Lubbock! Howdy from the Austin area. We should divide this forum up into from Texas and everyone else at the rate this is going haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts