F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a proud new owner of a 2013 super crew xlt f150. I got her with just three miles on the odometer. The truck is a dream come true. Plenty of room for the new little one and rides like a Cadillac. Bought the extended warranty for 100,000 miles and six years for good peace of mind. Only plans for the truck are a spray in bed liner and tool box for the back. I have two mustangs and a custom Harley to mod so this one is staying stock well past the warranty. Look forward to chating with you guys. I always enjoyed mustang forums cause I learned so much about my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! Sweet looking truck (Big fan of the Alaskan Camouflaged).

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! Sweet looking truck (Big fan of the Alaskan Camouflaged).
With you on the AK camouflage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast Family! Your truck and mine are twins except mine has bigger ears (MaxTow Mirrors). You will really enjoy this truck, and the White looks good and clean all the time.

SPPD

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the new EB F150.

When we first test drove our choice it only had 3 miles reading on her also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
jonrjen
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing