F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum here. I picked up a 2012 F-150 XLT supercrew Ecoboost with 2500 miles on it last weekend. An older gentleman had bought it new in December and decided he needed a 3/4 ton diesel and traded the 150 in. I couldn't be happier so far with this truck. I have owned several before all with the 4.6 V8, which I never had a problem with but needed a little more towing power. Any advice or tips you guys can give me for keeping it running smooth for years to come are appreciated! Thanks!

Second the motion from above. and welcome to the family

Welcome! Lots to read and learn here! If you have any questions someone should be able to answer them!

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

Welcome to the site!

The EcoBeast just requires regular maintenance.

SPPD

Heavier duty trucks and diesels do have there place....after all I have sold all of mine to that they would go to another place..LOL!!!

Anything that I will need a truck to do for me my F150 Eco will be able to accomplish. I do kind of miss a 8' bed, but then that's what trailers are for....overflow of bed space when needed.

Welcome aboard the board.

Come back and visit often, someone is always here, and we'll leave the light on for ya.

Very nice. Congrats!

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune

Nice love the color

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.