F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ProRYDE's leveling machine is a completely adjustable leveling kit that can raise your truck's ride height by 1.5" to 2.25" so that you never need to take the risk of your new wheel and tire combo not fitting on your 2009 to 2014 F150. ProRYDE's kit is basically a strut mount spacer with a unique internal design that allows you to adjust your truck's ride height with just the turn of a wrench. The kit allows you to fit on up to 33" tires and is a perfect way to get assured clearance.

pr-74-3200f2009-2014f150prorydeadjustablelevelingkit0.jpg PR-74-3200F2009-2014F150ProRydeAdjustableLevelingKit1.jpg

[h=1]2009-2014 F150 ProRyde Adjustable Leveling Kit[/h]

• 2004-2013 Ford F150 2WD
  • 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD

·
Registered
860 Posts
Do you think that level would work with 295/70/18 tires? 34.30" with a 11.80" width.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think for 34s you are going to need to go a little higher. Ill be listing some parts later today on our site that will clear 34s. Ill post them when we are done.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
If this provides 2.25", the 295/70/18 should fit! My brother runs 295/70/18 with the auto spring 2" level.

I like this design and would have gotten it if I didn't already have one!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
OK good idea but don't you have to readjust your camber, or basically do a front end alignment every time you make an adjustment?

·
Registered
130 Posts
OK good idea but don't you have to readjust your camber, or basically do a front end alignment every time you make an adjustment?
you should have it checked. Probably just going 1/4" wouldn't require it most likely, but larger amounts would probably make a difference that your tires wouldn't like over time.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
What is the fix for the 2013 and camber adjustment? I just installed my Rancho and my front end guy informed me there is no camber adjustment on this truck.
Dealer says there is a replacement cam bolt for the 12 model, is this the same one for the 13?

·
Registered
130 Posts
What is the fix for the 2013 and camber adjustment? I just installed my Rancho and my front end guy informed me there is no camber adjustment on this truck.
Dealer says there is a replacement cam bolt for the 12 model, is this the same one for the 13?
Should only need toe. go somewhere else if they start taliking cam bolt and such, money grab there.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Should only need toe. go somewhere else if they start taliking cam bolt and such, money grab there.
Camber was in spec but the caster was way out of spec. Caster adjustment actually made the camber better by .02.
Ya but it sucks that Ford neglected to add the adjustment cam for the camber. My alignment guy said that it may take a couple of years but eventually you will need to adjust for camber.
Now why does Ford neglect to put the part on and instead make you buy it? That is just cheap, just like the missing lower grill.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Camber was in spec but the caster was way out of spec. Caster adjustment actually made the camber better by .02.
Ya but it sucks that Ford neglected to add the adjustment cam for the camber. My alignment guy said that it may take a couple of years but eventually you will need to adjust for camber.
Now why does Ford neglect to put the part on and instead make you buy it? That is just cheap, just like the missing lower grill.
I bet you were already out in spec before the install then; I've had 3 trucks (f150) with level kits and all 3 only needed toe when I got it to the shop. Not wanting to debate it, just my experience.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I bet you were already out in spec before the install then; I've had 3 trucks (f150) with level kits and all 3 only needed toe when I got it to the shop. Not wanting to debate it, just my experience.
Not being all that knowledgeable on the workings of front ends, you could very well be correct. After all the tires needed re-balancing from day one.
I could even be wrong about what was adjusted, it was the threaded rod with lock-nut, on the bottom of the wheel assy.
Honestly I'm glad I did the upgrade and had my local alignment guy do the work.
I'm one of those who would rather pay someone I know to do work like this. I just do not trust the dealer to be as detailed as someone that I know and trust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts