F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new here just picked up 2018 f150 3.5 ecoboost it’s gonna be a daily driver looking to liven it up any ideas was gonna go with 5 star tune with a good cai and maybe cat back exhaust just want a little more zip out of don’t need a race truck set up thanks

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
No CAI - they do nothing for cold air and the stock box flows plenty of actual outside the hood air for well over what most people will push for power.
I love my 5 Star tune, seems to get better with time and revisions!!
You probably won't notice much from a cat back except noise. Maybe a couple of numbers but bang for the buck you'd be better off getting a good intercooler.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No CAI - they do nothing for cold air and the stock box flows plenty of actual outside the hood air for well over what most people will push for power.
You probably won't notice much from a cat back except noise. Maybe a couple of numbers but bang for the buck you'd be better off getting a good intercooler.
Ok thanks will the stock intercooler pipe be fine or should I upgrade them

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
This man hit the nail on the head!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts