F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Makes me feel like my $1600 ko2s was a bad deal lol!

Reactions: Dworth

·
Administrator
10,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
These things are DEAD quiet. You'd never guess there is such an aggressive tread, with such large tread blocks, from inside the cab. They are not QUITE as smooth as the original tires, but they aren't much worse in that regard. So far it doesn't seem like my mileage is really taking a hit. Maybe 1 mpg at most.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

·
Administrator
4,079 Posts

·
Administrator
10,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yes they did, a little bit. I seem to have lost a pretty consistent 1-2 mpg across the board. It's not much so it's hard to come up with an exact number, but especially highway I seem to have lost 1-2 mpg.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
932 Posts
I went to 275/70-18 E rated and stopped looking at the lie o meter or doing any math 😢

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bought my truck new. Absolutely hated the stock tires. Put the same Falkens as OP after having the truck less than two months lol Never regretted that decision. One of the best tires I’ve ever had. Good highway traction wet or dry. No road noise. Good ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bought my FW AT3's a year ago - great dual-purpose tire. Sheds water and mud very easily. Had GY DuraTracs before but didn't need to go with that aggressive of a tread this time. Also lost 1 mpg as well.

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
932 Posts
My beloved Cooper tires are made in U.S.A. 🇺🇸

Reactions: Southern Comfort
21 - 30 of 30 Posts