F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

On Thursday I went and purchased my FIRST Ford vehicle. I am/was a Diehard GM fan, but when I started looking at a new truck in the beginning of the summer, GM had nothing really to offer Dollar to Dollar as Ford does! It arrives Wednesday, anticipation is High!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have owned 4 Ford trucks and they just keep getting better. Congrats on the new truck and hope you enjoy the site. Great bunch of members with plenty of advice.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hello Everyone,

On Thursday I went and purchased my FIRST Ford vehicle. I am/was a Diehard GM fan, but when I started looking at a new truck in the beginning of the summer, GM had nothing really to offer Dollar to Dollar as Ford does! It arrives Wednesday, anticipation is High!
Had the same Problem lol although the 2014 chevys are pretty cool looking im very happy with the eco boost im sure you will be too

·
Registered
40 Posts
welcome to the forum! i am also awaiting my first ford and first truck purchase (picking it up one day after you after a 5-6 week wait).. after months of research.. ford is hands down the best bang for your buck truck (IMHO)... you won't be disappointed! and as other members have already said.. this forum is a wealth of knowledge and advice!! congrats again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, It will be a few more days, When the truck arrived at the dealership (due to a dealer trade) TUESDAY, it did NOT have the options/features I wanted, I asked the salesman if it had what I wanted (before signing the paperwork) and he said "Oh Yes, its right there" but alas it does not! So early next day I went in and spoke to him. I gave him the information of the Truck I wanted from the same Dealer he got the other one from.... It took him 8 hours to get back to me and tell me that they "Found One, and it will be a few more days!" If they don't get it right this time I will tell FORD to go shove it in their A$$!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the club. You will love your new truck.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts