F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I just traded in my jeep wrangler for a 2012 xlt. Going to miss the jeep scene but hopefully I can meet some cool ford guys as well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the Ecobeast Den

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Hi guys. I just traded in my jeep wrangler for a 2012 xlt. Going to miss the jeep scene but hopefully I can meet some cool ford guys as well.
Welcome man. I am finding the F150 Ecobeast community very similar to the "Jeep thing" so far....only now you get to spend more of your money upgrading your truck and not always having to spend it to repair something broken....:cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome man. I am finding the F150 Ecobeast community very similar to the "Jeep thing" so far....only now you get to spend more of your money upgrading your truck and not always having to spend it to repair something broken....:cool:
Haha nah I had a good experience with my jeep. If I could afford to keep the jeep around for good weather with the top down and doors off and mudding then I would! But sometimes in life you need whats more practical and this is the tool I need at this stage in my life.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Boys never grow up, their toys just get faster and more expensive!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts