Registered
2,413 Posts
Always

Sent From Louisiana East Texas

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Talk of street racing? Allowed or not?

I personally would prefer not ... but it's probably better posted here than anywhere else. Then the "street racers" can also see what the guys who go to the track are doing and be persuaded to go to the track. But, not all of us live close to a track or the nearest track only has a very limited amount of time available for "Street Vehicles to do Test & Tunes". That's the case for me :(

But, it is my hope that when "street racers" see what the guys who are going to the track are doing and have REAL time slips to prove what their truck can do, they will eventually give it a try.

I also suggest that since this is a "Racing Forum" that other disapproving members should refrain from giving standard lecture about "The evils of Street Racing" ... We see that on the news every day. Instead we should be encouraging them see what their truck can REALLY do.

Lastly, since many of us have SCT Devices, I also agree that posting their 0-60 times be allowed. That is easily done "legally" from any On-Ramp to the Freeway (I personally have a few Rest Areas that I like to use).

I'm just waiting for the "First Legit Post".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts