F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Joining to get away from the misinformation and drama of the facebook pages! just looking to learn more about increasing the performance of my truck. So far I have done all of the mods in my signature and the truck last dyno'd at 385hp and 463ft/lb on a loaded dyno. This was before I added meth. Anyway I pretty much live for this stuff and have spent countless days reading through this forum already. I came from a 6.0l powerstroke that I had quite a bit into as well. Here is a shot of my truck as it sits currently.

truck1.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Welcome!

If you're in the Calgary area, I'm always open for a meet up and "beer" session.

Lot's of great info on the site and very knowledgeable folks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

If you're in the Calgary area, I'm always open for a meet up and "beer" session.

Lot's of great info on the site and very knowledgeable folks.
Right on, yep I’m from Calgary. Haven’t only have met a couple guys from Edmonton through Facebook though. and a guy named Isaac who recommended I sign up on here haha.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Welcome, as well.

Just so you know, it's not a 100% free misinformation zone around here. I know because I've been "corrected" a few times myself. :)

But compared to the Facebook Group?

Well, that's a pretty low bar to stay above.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome, good looking truck and some good numbers to back it up also! Never had mine on a Dyno but your mods before meth are very comparable to mine minus the CAI. Always good to see what similar trucks are putting down for power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, good looking truck and some good numbers to back it up also! Never had mine on a Dyno but your mods before meth are very comparable to mine minus the CAI. Always good to see what similar trucks are putting down for power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks! Yeah it did pretty good I thought, I had never dynod a vehicle till now I always just compared my mods to others who had for an estimate like you’re saying! With the meth I sure hope it makes over 400 and 480 or more would be nice!
Also keep in mind our altitude here is 1048m above sea level!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts