F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 F150 Ecoboost 2.7, Lithium Grey
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola!

I'm Nicole and I picked up my 2017 Lithium Grey 2.7L in December. I am in love with this freakin' truck.
From 2009-2015 I was obsessed with modifying my Lancer - (I joined and moderated a few forums, organized meets, redid my whole interior on my own, etc & don't @ me about this - it was a phase, lol). I haven't modified anything since so I am beyond stoked to be able to start fresh on this thing.

I currently live in Pinellas, Florida; but I'm moving to Indianapolis in June (I work in racing/media).

I have a Cobb Catback exhaust that'll be here in 2 days, an AFE CAI, and tail lights that will arrive by the weekend.. then wheels/tires, and suspension after that.

I'm brand new to modifying trucks so I have a million questions :)

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Nice truck, welcome

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the Brickyard! I'm originally from IN, have some relatives around Speedway and friends in Indianapolis. Its not FL but there is some fun to be had there, and the racing culture is great, good luck!

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,220 Posts
I gotta disagree. I have spent alot of time in Indiana. Lots of relatives there. My Mother was born in Marion. One of the most boring places I have ever spent extended time.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
I gotta disagree. I have spent alot of time in Indiana. Lots of relatives there. My Mother was born in Marion. One of the most boring places I have ever spent extended time.
Debbie Downer:(:(:( You make it what you want it to be. That’s great encouraging info for someone moving. It’s the friends you make that make it great. Sorry Have a great time and trip Nicole !!!! And great looking truck!

Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,220 Posts
Debbie Downer:(:(:( You make it what you want it to be. That’s great encouraging info for someone moving. It’s the friends you make that make it great. Sorry Have a great time and trip Nicole !!!! And great looking truck!
I tell the truth no matter who is listening or reading. I don’t choose my words more carefully or less carefully depending on the audience. That‘s called dishonesty. What you could do is just put me on ignore and you will never know I ever post another word. If I choose to tell about my experience of somewhere or something, I don’t need you to come behind me and play cleanup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts