F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just picked up my f150 Platinum about 2weeks ago. So far I love it! Interior is great, power is (especially the delivery) is great. Not only new to the ecoboost but new to ford. Traded a 2012 Tundra which had some issues with only 5000 miles. Toyota dealer was awful to deal with and corporate even worse. I do tow my race car with my trucks. Can't wait to tow with the new truck. Trailer and car are light weights so should be no problem!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Congrats on the new EcoBeast!

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sweet welcome! Sorry to hear about the bum luck on the tundra and dealership but I know you will no doubt love towing with the Eco! By the way what type of race car you have?

·
Registered
152 Posts
WELCOME! I've only been a member for a few weeks now, I have found lots of good threads and info. I think you will like it here! Maybe we can draw on your racing knowledge too.:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet welcome! Sorry to hear about the bum luck on the tundra and dealership but I know you will no doubt love towing with the Eco! By the way what type of race car you have?
Thanks for the welcomes! I know I can't wait to drag something around! I'm waiting out the break in period... just turned 575 today. I have a 1968 VW beetle that I drag race and a 2002 VW gti 1.8t that I plan to get back into road racing this year. I had a mk1 GTI that i raced years ago. The bug is a fuel injected, turbocharged, inter cooled 2276cc air cooled , stock block that makes 400hp and is a handful (only weighs 1800 lbs with me in it)!! As you can see the Eco was a natural choice! Not a stranger to turbos here!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sweet racers! VWs are fun cars and easy to work with!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
AK-KingBoost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing