F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
What's up guys. New on the site here from Texas! I have a 2012 F150 FX4, with a Rough Country 6" lift, Recon lighting. 35/12.50/R20 Toyo MT. 20x10 Fuel Hostages, SCT programmer.

Reactions: STdan and wicked
WELCOME!

Your EcoBeast is a nice looking truck!

SPPD

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum from Austin! Great choice on the wheels, those are awesome!
Im in Austin almost every other week. I work in carrizo springs/cotulla area, live in Victoria but girlfriend goes to school up there so spend a lot of time there! I hate the traffic and how I barely fit in parking garages lol

Hi, and welcome. You must be doing the "EagleFord Shale" thingy. Lots of activity in South Texas these days and I share your pain with the traffic.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Hi, and welcome. You must be doing the "EagleFord Shale" thingy. Lots of activity in South Texas these days and I share your pain with the traffic.
Yessir I work for a natural gas compression company. I go everywhere down here. I was in Laredo/rio bravo last night and back to carrizo springs today!

Sweet ride welcome to the site! Really like the recon lights!!!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Better shot of the Recon lights on the rear, i've spent alot of money with them on lights lol.

I know right? I had recons on my old 08 f-150 and Superduty trucks amazing! Worth it. Saving up for a whole outfitting of recon on my EcoBoost now, even decided I'm doing a set of cab lights lol going to cost as much if not more than a ex-wife I'm sure

Man I like that truck! You should put that in for Eb truck of the month! Welcome.

Anyone got a good recommendation for aftermarket lights for the Gun metal grey ford color. i cant decide for crap which ones i wanna get. and WELCOME from spring branch , Tx/Norfolk, Va for navy purposes.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
Anyone got a good recommendation for aftermarket lights for the Gun metal grey ford color. i cant decide for crap which ones i wanna get. and WELCOME from spring branch , Tx/Norfolk, Va for navy purposes.
Which lights are you talking about? The headlights, taillights or just any? Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.