F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New from Houston area.. Well I bought my truck in may of 2012, but just decided to join a message board. I love my ecoboost and have put 22k miles in it since purchasing in May. It is a 2012 FX4 Gray exterior, black interior.

As of today it has:
Hell Bent Steel leveling kit
305/55/20 Nitto trail grapplers
20" XD Bomb wheels
Airaid cold air intake
Livernois Motor Sports tune

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Looks sick! Very clean

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome and glad you picked the right forum to join LOL! Nice Ride! Not a bad start to the Mods and set-up either!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

That is a nice looking EcoBeast!

SPPD

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love the grey! My 06 f150 was grey. I put a set of black 22"s on it. So needless to say I like your style! I was going to go with the grey on my 12 but for some reason the candy red caught my eye,so thats where I'm at now. Not as easy to keep clean though. What can I say,I love to wash my truck I guess.lol Some good stuff here,I'm sure you will enjoy the stay! welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I've been checking out those spacer lifts as well. Have you had any rubbing from those Trail Grabbers? Any difference on your gas mileage?

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There's a lip on the bottom of the front bumper. The corner of that lip extended back towards the tire. That created an issue. I rounded that corner back about 1/2 inch to ensure it wouldn't scalp my tire tread. I just used a regular blade then smoothed it out.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Look who your first .net friend was! Me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
12 Participants
n00g7
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing