F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a hello to the group. I have been lurking around thinking about getting the truck then finally on Monday I said screw it I need a SCREW. This is my first truck ever so it is a little different then what I am used to (the Audi world). I feel the Ecoboost platform was the perfect entrance though, I can still stay boosted. Well I have a lot to learn about truck ownership should be fun though.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Tell us more about your truck and what you intend to do with it.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to postpone my bed liner till next week. Other than that She is a 2013 Blue Flame FX4 is bone stock right now. It did come with way more options then I think I would ever need but I would rather have them and not need them. I'm not 100% sure what route to take right now. I will be using it as a work/ road truck due to my job. I have a problem leaving anything stock so as i dive deeper into the understandings of the truck world any plans that I currently have at the moment will probably change.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
A new FX4, bone stock? Wish my XLT was bone stock w/ FX4 components! haha

Luckily, if you like to mod there's enough information on this forum and general knowledge to assist you in every way possible!

Don't forget to post pictures too and most importantly...ENJOY your new ecoboost

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome! Picked up my Lariat last Friday. My son has a FX4 and couldn't be happier. Lucky me has someone to show me how to work the Nav/Sync...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts