F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may see my other thread with the pictures so I wont post much about the truck here. I would like to thank all of you who post here, I got so much information while I was buying my FX4 and the forum really put me at ease over certain questions. I am returning home from my first deployment and cant wait to see my new truck. I mainly purchased it to pull my 2000 TJ, which I swore was going to be street-able, but has become a bit of a trailer queen. I really decided this was a must when I broke a control arm on the trail and the only way to get home was a trailer. I purchased the same truck as my brother, however mine is 1 year newer, I make sure to remind him. I really liked the blue and red, but have always wanted a white truck so I just went with it so I dont hate myself in 5 years. Overall plans are to add an exhaust and LMS tuning mods along with an intake and down pipe. I hope to be an asset to the forum once I start towing, which will be the end of September.

Andrew

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome aboard from Texas!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service!

Mike :D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I also had a 2000 TJ. Next to my EcoBeast probably my favorite vehicle I have owned.

SPPD

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome back and thank you. Hope you enjoy your new ride as much as we all do.
Show that baby off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts