F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Everyone-

Happy to be signed up and have my new FX4 Ecoboost. I had purchased a 2013 4Runner last week but decided to get rid of it in favor for the F150. It will mainly be a tow vehicle for us for our Boat, but I am sure I will drive it plenty. I in the past had a 2012 Harley and I loved it, but after a few mods it just sucked down gas like no one's business. And since at the time I really didn't need a truck I decided to get rid of it. I have missed it ever since and was very happy when I needed a truck and had a valid reason to get an F150.

I have a few mods planned already and many parts on order, both for performance improvements and appearance. So far, a small lift and 33's, Rigid Lights for the back for hooking up at night, Swing Away Tool Boxes and a few other little things.

I look forward to the help I am certain I will receive here and hopefully the help I will be able to offer once I am fully educated on this most awesome truck!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome! This forum thrives on pictures! Post some as soon as possible! Sounds like some good plans are in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the EB community

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome to the team great to have ya on board!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the FX4!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am ok with a slight loss in MPG, it will still be way better than the 7 I was getting in my Harley F-150. Plus I figure after the tune and CAI it might make back up for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts