F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided to buy an F150 again. I own an 02' F350 powerstroke but I no longer pull a camper. I'll miss my diesel but it'll be nice to get back into an F150! Got a new 13 FX4 with everything-I did have the dealer swap the 20" tires for 18" tires & wheels. Heard the smaller tires ride better...anyways I'm excited!!
SgtWalleye

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the Ecco Boost family. I had my dealer swap the 20's that were on mine for 18's also. I'm sure you will love your new Ecco Boost. You will, or perhaps already have noticed that many of us are pulling trailers with our Ecco Boosted trucks.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome! You'll appreciate the smoother ride...although the F250's we nice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
You'll still be able to pull a trailer... Not like the diesel but still very smooth pulling! You'll greatly appreciate the diesel-like tq curve with the little 6 cylinder!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I used to pull my trailer with an F-350 V-10. I don't notice any change in power with the Ecco Boost just not the same suspension.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I used to pull a fifth wheel camper and a boat behind that. Kids got older and are busy with school & sports so all we pull now is a boat. The dealer didnt want to swap out the 20" tires but I told them it was a deal breaker! Hope its a good decision.

·
Registered
943 Posts
My dealer was the same way to start with but, when I told him no deal then He said "I want to sell a truck today so, we'll swap the tires". He wouldn't knock off the sticker price of $995 but he did take off $800. I happy with my decision. When these Goodyears are worn out I will probably replace them with Bridgestone Dueler Revos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts