F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is Shane and I'm 23 years old from Pittsburgh, Pa. I traded in my 2006 Pontiac GTO and sold my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 for the Ecoboost.

Just purchased a 2013 FX4 Ecoboost a week ago and was hoping to find a helpful and fun forum to chat about the truck in. I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with the Ecoboost, despite all the playful harassment from my buddies for getting a V6 truck.

The truck has the following:
-FX4 Offroad Package
-Luxury Package Interior
-Upgraded Sony Sound System

954901_10201840443990775_418617029_n.jpg 1378525_10201840454391035_1043146840_n.jpg 1381517_10201840446870847_794675655_n.jpg

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Take your buddies for a ride. I bet they will change their minds.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome, is a trade of two for one easy to do? Do they low ball you for having to do extra paperwork lol?
I'm sure he will clarify, but the way I understood it he only traded the gto, and the truck he sold private party

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome from Florida!
That is a very nice looking FX4. You're friends just don't know any better...like Wayne said, take them for a ride. Show it off, they'll love it.

I'm sure you'll love this forum. Lots of topics, lots of good info any a whole bunch of enthusiasts who will help you with any questions, comments and concerns!

Congratulations and hope you enjoy your new Ecoboost!!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Every time I see that color I regret not buying the one they had exactly like it at the dealer I got my truck from. Looks super classy!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, is a trade of two for one easy to do? Do they low ball you for having to do extra paperwork lol?
I'm sure he will clarify, but the way I understood it he only traded the gto, and the truck he sold private party
Spyder is correct, I only traded in my Pontiac in which I got the upper end trade in value on it. I was happy with the deal, plus I bought a demo FX4 with 3,500 miles on it, but it saved me in the long run for still a basically brand new truck. I have lots of plans for the truck in which I will make the progression post in the correct forum when the mods start.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Every time I see that color I regret not buying the one they had exactly like it at the dealer I got my truck from. Looks super classy!

Welcome to the forum!
I went back and forth between the red and the white... I am a big fan of the white/black look, but I already pulled that with my Dodge so I decided to go with the red this time.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ah nice! The only demos at my dealers were V8's.
Fresh out of college, could have used the extra $$$$$ saved from a truck with 5000 miles on it already :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Great choice in the EcoBeast!

SPPD

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! That's usually the color that my family buys...Household 6 said no to red. Hence, I have white. It's my second white truck, so it's ok.

Good luck on the build!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts