F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked my '13 EB up from my local dealer. Freakin sweet truck!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I love how I can break the tires loose from a rolling start

Attachments

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sterling Grey Metallic, with every possible option. Wanted to make sure I would not regret anything later. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to do it (and have the time). I will say, it's going to be next to impossible for me to get gas mileage out of this truck. It's addicting stomping on it all the time!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations on your new FX4!!

I can't wait to get my new EB FX4!!

Let me guess; you couldn't decide between a Raider Fan Black or Silver truck, so you got a Grey one!!?? LOL
You guessed it! Although two weeks ago I was in LA and I saw a black fx4 with the appearance package, and it looked awesome. Nearly made me regret ordering sterling grey!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You guessed it! Although two weeks ago I was in LA and I saw a black fx4 with the appearance package, and it looked awesome. Nearly made me regret ordering sterling grey!
I have always liked the Grey; however, after five years, I will be ready for a change.

I saw the Black, thought it was so awesome in the flesh, and I almost pulled the trigger a few months back (on attached EB truck) after a long test drive; however, in the end, I decided to wait for the new version, as my '09 runs so good.

I am 98% certain the next-gen truck I buy, will be in the Black, although I am more partial to the true Ebony Black than the current Tuxedo; so I am hoping that is the Black they will use on the new trucks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have always liked the Grey; however, after five years, I will be ready for a change.

I saw the Black, thought it was so awesome in the flesh, and I almost pulled the trigger a few months back (on attached EB truck) after a long test drive; however, in the end, I decided to wait for the new version, as my '09 runs so good.

I am 98% certain the next-gen truck I buy, will be in the Black, although I am more partial to the true Ebony Black than the current Tuxedo; so I am hoping that is the Black they will use on the new trucks.
Yeah I fell in love with a black FX4. I do like the Tuxedo Black color - have had other black trucks, I like that this one it is a bit different. This is just after I got her home last Thursday! Raider can't wait to see your new truck!
20130328-IMG_4257.jpg

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
image-4215172606.jpg

My first battle scar 😭

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No it was a mailbox. I was pulling a u-turn with a trailer in a very cramped area with no one to
spot me and unfortunately the mailbox was out of my line of sight. But it's a work truck so it was bound to happen. Still pissed me off though.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's too deep to buff out. But on the bright side, the truck looks a little more beastly now ;)

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can't believe a year and 48k miles have gone by!

Boost safe Boost hard eH

·
Registered
13,026 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Run New FX4 Run. View any messages from the two posters above as either spam or attempts to drag you into some weird cult.

What type of person goes through one year old messages and drags up "old dead posts"? A stalker!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Run New FX4 Run. View any messages from the two posters above as either spam or attempts to drag you into some weird cult.

What type of person goes through one year old messages and drags up "old dead posts"? A stalker!
This ^^^^^^
Guy is a creeper, too....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
13 Participants
2Canches
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing