F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.
My bride recently purchased (gifted) a 2016 XLT Super Crew 4x4 for me. Bronze Fire in color. Very nice imo. I say gifted because it was one of those deals where the wife went on a whim and did the "look what I got you" deal. I've learned through several years of marital bliss that at most times you just roll with it. Believe I've had it for 3 weeks.

The only thing I've done to it is add a front tag holder, running boards, and a simple set of factory splash guards. Very similar to the factory boards on my previous 99 Super Duty F-350.

I found the forum minutes ago when searching for a resolution to an albeit minor but meaningful problem regarding the puddle lamps (don't work). My OCDness would really like them to work. :rolleyes:

I've had 2 other Ford pickups; a 1977 Highboy and a 1999 1-ton long bed, regular cab 4x4 diesel. The 99 was a bit much for my needs and sold it after 1 year.

I live in north-central Alabama and am retired from the federal government. Thanks for having me as a member and am glad to be here. Perhaps someday I can contribute vs solicit help. lol

Premium Member
Welcome Huntsvillian !!! nice having you on board!! Im in LA (lower Alabama) . Not sure about the puddle lights, there different than the 11-14 others will know. Use search function Post pics when you can馃憤

Registered
Welcome fellow booster... Raised in Mobile!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts