F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have had three of these trucks thus far, the first being a '12 XLT crew 4x4, then traded for a '13 FX2 crew, and now a '13 FX4 crew. Each time i caught it just at the right time discount and incentive wise so i didn't lose my arse.. The FX4 was a demo, so that helped even more! I believe this one will be a keeper because it is what i wanted to begin with. I have had zero issues with them, and i put about 13-18k miles on each of them. I hope it proves to be a good long term truck..

I have already got some great tips and tricks browsing this forum, and i figured i should join.:cool:

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, I too have a '13 FX4 and love it. I went straight to the truck I wanted instead of lolly-gagging around with it. I couldn't be happier and am sure you can't be any happier either!

again, congrats and Welcome! :cool:

Post up some pics when you get a chance and do you have any modifications in mind after your trolling adventures??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! As far as the truck goes, it is stock for now with the exception of window tint, and a set of super springs for the rear for towing.. I am going to lift the front and try to level it. Of course i have been eyeing BFG all terrain tires and different rims,lol..

No bear Bryant or roll tide here… football IS the devil, haha!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hubbie,

Welcome and I'm not stalking you....
I'd look for your nipple, but I'm scared to search it out on the work PC...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Hubbie,

Welcome and I'm not stalking you....
I'd look for your nipple, but I'm scared to search it out on the work PC...
I swear I heard the twilight zone theme after I read that....

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts