F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all, I'm picking up my first F150 in a couple hours, and can't wait! It's a 2013 supercrew ecoboost. I'm coming to the ford family from 2 bad experiences with 13 Ram 1500's so i hope the ford treats me better! I don't plan on towing much with it, but really bought it for the performance and tunability of the ecoboost. Most people told me to buy the 5.0 if I'm not towing but i don't think they respond to boltons and tuning like the ecoboost. Plus i like the fact that when you leave a v8 sitting at the light it's fun to poke at them that they were just beat by a v6. HAha. Since posts are useless without pics, here it is this morning when i went to make sure it was going to be ready for pickup this afternoon.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
hi all, I'm picking up my first F150 in a couple hourse, and can't wait! It's a 2013 supercrew ecoboost. I'm coming to the ford family from 2 bad experiences with 13 Ram 1500's so i hope the ford treats me better! I don't plan on towing much with it, but really bought it for the performance and tunability of the ecoboost. Most people told me to buy the 5.0 if I'm not towing but i don't think they respond to boltons and tuning like the ecoboost. Plus i like the fact that when you leave a v8 sitting at the light it's fun to poke at them that they were just beat by a v6. HAha. Since posts are useless without pics, here it is this morning when i went to make sure it was going to be ready for pickup this afternoon.
Excellent first post and pics Nanook! Welcome to the mod addict's abyss! :cool:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome and nice truck !

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome! Love the color

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I have headlamp envy....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sweet truck eh!

May the Boost be with you!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sweet truck eh!

May the Boost be with you!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice truck, eh? Great pictures too.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome it's a great place!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum...from an Alaskan member stuck in TX!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts