F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is my first truck I've owned, and can't wait to get in it! She's still sitting at the dealership since I got shipped off to work the day I bought it. Was always a GM fan, but the second I test drove this beauty I fell in love. First brand new vehicle I've owned (I'm 21). 2014 xlt-xtr in blue jean. 20140324_135730.jpg 20140324_154844.jpg 20140324_154900.jpg

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nice truck. My eco is my first brand new vehicle ever too. I hadn't even given one much thought but I just happened to test drive one and I was quite surprised and wound up buying it.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Welcome!

XTR is a Canadian thing? ...eH??

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome! I think XTR is Canadian equivalent of STX

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
98 Posts
XTR is a Canadian option package... An XLT with additional options. STX is between XL and XLT
Selecting the 302A package on an XLT includes XTR

If I recall correctly, XTR includes chrome package, reverse sensing and camera, keypad entry, power pedals, 4.2" screen, leather steering wheel, auto dimming mirrors. Oh, and special "XTR" decals :)
Might be others.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
XTR is a Canadian option package... An XLT with additional options. STX is between XL and XLT

If I recall correctly, XTR includes chrome package, reverse sensing and camera, keypad entry, power pedals, 4.2" screen, leather steering wheel, auto dimming mirrors. Oh, and special "XTR" decals :)
Might be others.
Gotcha. Did some googling and it looks like XTR is just an XLT with chrome package.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
When you gonna play? Or you scared brah?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Reactions: VolForLife

·
Registered
13,052 Posts

Might be others.
I have XTR. No reverse sensing. No 4.2" screen. My rearview camera is in my rearview mirror. & STX is extended cab model I do believe. I think XTR has nice options but maybe I'm missing the sunroof & um that's all I want ;)

eH

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My XTR has the reverse camera in the screen in the dash, I think that's just due to the fact it's '14. And ya, it's basically and XLT with a chrome package. Also came with the max tow/3.73 rear axle. Thanks for the welcomes guys!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have XTR. No reverse sensing. No 4.2" screen. My rearview camera is in my rearview mirror. & STX is extended cab model I do believe. I think XTR has nice options but maybe I'm missing the sunroof & um that's all I want ;) eH
They've added some crap to the xtr models in 13' +

1 - 20 of 24 Posts